Roplast srl was founded in the 1970s, and specialized for over 40 years in the design and production of polyethylene products, through roto moulding and roto extrusion technologies, for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries and other wide range of applications.
Our industrial processes cover the whole production cycle: from the Design of the moulds; Production of the items; Construction of the metallic structures; Fitting of different accessories and many personalization options.
Company presentation (PDF)
The company includes four production divisions:
- Tanks Division: for the storage of corrosive and dangerous liquids as well as non-corrosive liquids (up to 200.000 litres).
- Ecology Division: high-capacity bins and igloo containers for waste collection.
- Construction Division: mobile toilets, hand wash station, gel dispenser, road & safety barriers, hopper & rubbish chutes.
- Bespoke Manufacturing Division: Roplast realises and manufactures products based on the client’s draft/design.
WHY ROPLAST’S TOILETS?
- Monolithic cabin without joints or welds.
- Resistant to shocks, to bad weather conditions and to vandals.
- U.V. stabilized polyethylene, therefore, the colours remain unchanged, even after years of sun exposure.
- 100% recyclable.
Delivered fully assembled and ready to use.